“Theatre of Digital Art Laser Shows” (TODA) aims to make your browsing experience easy, efficient and equitable, so we can get you on your way to live events as quickly as possible. The following purchase policies are designed to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process. You are advised to read it carefully.
To use an attraction to the persons being in alcohol intoxication, under the influence of drugs, and also with strongly pronounced mental disturbance of nervous system.
General Terms & Conditions
Online Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of Theatre of Digital Art website “www.toda.ae” is subject to the following Terms & Conditions. Your access and/or use of services on www.toda.ae is in consideration of your agreement, without limitation, to be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Use.
Theatre of Digital Art holds the right to change these Terms & Conditions of Use and may do so by posting notice of such modifications on its website. Any alteration is effective immediately upon posting unless otherwise stated.
By accessing this site, you agree that you will not, and will not help or enable others to:
• use www.toda.ae to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others in any conduct which would form a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
• use the Website to submit, post or transmit pornographic, discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory or any illegal content;
• use the Website to submit, post or transmit unauthorized chain letters, junk emails or other mass messaging or any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation whether commercial in nature or not;
• use the Website to post any material that violates the intellectual property of any third-party rights;
• use the Website to impersonate other parties, represent any business or claim a relationship with which you are not authorized;
• use the Website to collect or store information about others;
• use the Website to interrupt the normal flow of communication by any means;
• use the Website to modify, damage or delete any content posted on the site;
• attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website through any means;
• use the Website to transmit or upload any content that contains computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses").
Security & Privacy Policies
Theatre of Digital Art (TODA) is committed to achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction and promoting secure modes of business transactions. The obligation to protect your privacy rights when visiting our websites is of utmost importance.
The obligation to protect the privacy rights of all our customers, who are visiting our websites, is of utmost importance to TODA.
TODA uses its website to:
• collect personal information for the purpose of personalizing your experience and responding to your requests / input in the most relevant way. ToDA will not share any e-mail or other information submitted through its websites.
• provide electronic transaction capabilities when you provide any personal and/or payment information.
• collect usage statistics for site management, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance issues. The information does not identify you personally.
The following information about your visit is collected:
- the Internet domain and/or IP address from which you access the TODA’s Website;
- the type of browser and operating system used to access TODA’s Website;
- the date and time of the visit;
- the pages visited
TODA has secure mechanisms to protect the information provided to it by its customers. TODA uses state of the art encryption techniques to protect all the information identified as sensitive, or any other data that is required to be secured to meet Dubai’s federal or local government regulations.
Safe transfer of information
This website undertakes to provide sufficient protection for the information you provide to us. We employ electronic, material and legal protection measures to maintain your confidential information.
Protection of personal information
Your personal information is only available to the TODA employees who have a need to know it. It will not be available for public inspection without your consent. Also, no site user information will be shared, sold, or transferred to any third party without your prior consent.
Access to such information is only given to those qualified professionals who provide TODA online services consistent with your interactions with our site.
Right to review, amend or correct personal details any user supplying us with his /her personal details is entitled to review, or amend those personal details at any time.
Other websites and Applications
Upon making a purchase or entering your personal details in Theatre of Digital Art in Dubai website www.toda.ae, you have agreed that you are subject to Theatre of Digital Art in Dubai Terms & Conditions.
• Theatre of Digital Art in Dubai holds full rights of all the database entered on the system whether or not an online purchased is made.
• Theatre of Digital Art in Dubai is prohibited from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
• if you receive your tickets in advance, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets.
• tickets purchased on Online are not subject to a per ticket convenience charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge.NOTE:
If you will not receive your online booking confirmation, kindly e-mail your concern to [email protected]
• three years old and above needs Entry Tickets (Please see General Terms & Conditions)
• thirteen years old and above needs Adult Tickets.